Friday, August 26, 2011

Eyelashes

So, as I watch my hair still fall out at least I have a wig I know how to easily put on, but with my eyelashes I'm clueless. I've lost my eyelashes before, but not the last few cycles. I always get ambitious and think this time around I will figure out how to put on fake eyelashes. However, I fail every. single. time. I get frustrated because they look awkward and unnatural, hence fake, but which is better...having fake eyelashes or none at all? Either way I feel out of my comfort zone. I've tried every which way to figure out how to put these things on and I just can't seem to connect them with my eyelid flawlessly. Anyone out there have pointers on the best way, because now I have a set and glue I paid for and would like to use??????


No comments:

Post a Comment