Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer fun!


Got my blonde wig today and boy is it blonde! I can't wait to get it styled and show it off! I tried a new wig place by my work instead of the one down in Destin, Fl. While the lady was nice I like to try on human hair wigs I want to buy right then instead of ordering them, especially because I was not happy with the first one and had to pay for half of the shipping fee back to the maker. While someone has to pay it, I do not think that is my responsibility as a customer who is unhappy with the color that looks NOTHING like the one in the photo. It's funny because the store owner said my dark locks made me look older, yet someone told me today I looked like I was 17! I don't necessarily want to look any younger than 17 and I know I look better as a brunette, though she thinks the blonde is better. Anyways, just wanted to share the happy news!

No comments:

Post a Comment