Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vacuum Wig

So, I know I've been MIA for a bit, but my music blog and 2 jobs keep me busy! Good news I always come back :).

I got fitted for my vacuum wig a couple of weeks ago, and I can't wait to get it in....in April. It takes a while because the hair is European and is processed in New Zealand. I will have to get it styled, and it makes me miss my wonderful Laura back in Denver who styled my wigs there. Anyone else have a vacuum wig? What do you think of it?

The lady who I'm doing the process through told me the way I draw my eyebrows are the best she's ever seen, which made me happy :). I'm actually thinking about going back to the idea of tattooing them on. When I first did a consultation back in high school the idea scared me and I had never drawn on my eyebrows before, but I think I have come to the terms that they'll never come back and I'm used to my face with the drawn on ones. It would be nice to not have to worry about them rubbing off or doing them every day though! Any one have tattooed eyebrows?

No comments:

Post a Comment